+62 877 1234 6567
|Fax||:||+6221 781 8847|
Jl. Pejaten Raya No. 31,
Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, 12540
Ikuti kampus Jakarta
Located in the middle of South Jakarta area, SAE Indonesia is part of a city that continues to flourish in the field of art and culture. The campus offers an innovative community of creative students and dedicated, professional staff committed to creating the best teaching and learning experience.
SAE Indonesia offers:
- focus on individuals and provide learning opportunities by collaborating
- equipment and facilities with industry standards
- lecturer who is active as a professional practitioner in the industry
- Undergraduate (Bachelor with Honours) Program in Audio, Film, animation and music business Ang validated by Middlesex University, London, UK.
SAE Indonesia offers state-of-the-art facilities featuring Analog and Digital recording studios with the best acoustics, Sound Stage with Green Screen; Two multimedia labs with Apple computers equipped with Adobe Production Premium Suite, Final Cut Pro X, Pro Tools; and a specially designed animation Lab with Autodesk Maya, Autodesk Mudbox and Autodesk Softimage. SAE Jakarta Campus also offers high-end sound mixing room, high-end camera such as Red Camera-Scarlet X, Film Editing & colour grading suite, library and access to online library, large auditorium, mini theatre and many more.
Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, is a city with many contrasts. Home of millions of people from all over the world, the city with many different languages and cultures. This Megapolitan city has the best nightlife in Asia and is a cultural acculturation of food, music and restaurants both from local and foreign. This city has a wide range that can be offered amidst the hustle and bustle of the capital.
JANUARY – APRIL
- Jakarta International Java Jazz Festival
MAY – AUGUST
- Jakarta Great Sale
- Jakarta International 10K
- Jakarta Fair/ Pekan Raya Jakarta
- Festival Kota Tua
- Jakarta International Kite Festival
- We The Fest (Music, Arts, Fashion, Food)
SEPTEMBER – DESEMBER
- Indonesian International Motor Show
- Jakarta Culinary Festival
- Jakarta Fashion Week (JFW)
- Jakarta Fashion Food Festival (JFFF)
- Djakarta Warehouse Project (DWP)
- Jakarta International Film Festival (JiFFest)
- Police 110/112
- Ambulance 118/119
- BASARNAS 115
- PLN 123
- Fire Department 113 / 1131
- Bencana Alam 129
- Public Information 108
- Telepon 147
Use international call and Jakarta Area code (+ 62 21) to call from your country.
There are a number of banks and Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) in Jakarta. The Bank is open from 08.00 to 15.00. ATM are accessible 24 hours a day.
- Piti Pili 8307451
- Dua Sisi Money Changer 5725321
- VIP Money Changer 31907777
- GM Valuta 5713163
- Speedy oleh Telkom
WISP (WiMax/rentang panjang Wi-Fi/dll.)
GSM/Jaringan UMTS (GPRS/EDGE/3G/HSPA)
Jaringan CDMA (EV-DO Rev. A/Rev. B)
- Cipto Mangunkusumo 3918301
- Siloam Hospitals 5300888
- M M C 5203435
- Medistra 5210200
- Pondok Indah 7657525
- Cikini 3899777
- Dharmais 5681570
- Harapan Kita 5684085
- Koja 43938478
- Cengkareng 54372875
- Tarakan 3503150
- Pasar Rebo 8401127
- Budhi Asih 8090282
HOW TO GO TO SAE INDONESIA
- From Blok M Terminal take Metro Mini No. 75 (Blok M-Pasar Minggu), and stop at Pejaten Village/Republika then take minibus No. M36. The SAE campus will be on the right after the STRADA.
- From Sudirman/Thamrin, take Transjakarta/Busway and transit in Dukuh Atas to Ragunan, stop at Philip Building then take minibus No M36 in Pejaten Village to Salihara. SAE Campus will be on the right after the STRADA.
- From Kampung Melayu take Minibus M16 (Kampung Melayu-Pasar Minggu), stopped at National University (UNAS) and then take M36 minibus to Pejaten Village. SAE Campus will be on the left side of the road after Electronic City.
- From Lebak Bulus busway station take Kopaja AC P20 (Lebak Bulus-Senen), stopped at Pejaten Village/Republika then took a minibus No. M36 towards Salihara. SAE Campus will be on the right after the STRADA.
- Blue Bird Group 7941234
- White Horse 2967555
- Express 500122
- Express Tiara 26508000
- Taxiku 47862121
- Go-jek (Motor Taxi) 7251110
- Bus Transjakarta (Busway) 85916767 www.rutebusway.com
- Commuter Train 3807777
- Train Station / Kereta Api Indonesia 121
- Public Vans (ANGKOT / Angkutan Kota)
- Public Mini Buses : Metromini, Kopaja
- Motor Taxi / Ojek
- CAR RENTALS
- Avis Rent A Car 3142900
- White Horse 29675555
- TRAC 500009
ACCOMODATION IN JAKARTA
Students who move to Jakarta often live in a hotel, hostel/Guesthouse around the campus when it first arrives. Many students then moved to the Kosan/apartment when they were more familiar with the city and its surroundings.
Locate hotels in South Jakarta