Admission Process Diploma / Degree
ADMISSION PROCESS for DIPLOMA / DEGREE
- Submit the completed Application Form available at campus or website
- Prospective applicant will receive a conditional Letter of Offer (LOO). To accept the offer, please sign and return it to campus.
- Application Fee Rp 1.000.000 must be paid to start the admission process.
- Applicant must take an Admission Test within 2 weeks from receiving a conditional Letter of Offer (LOO).
- Admission Test, which include English Proﬁciency Test and Interview with Coordinator, can be done from Monday to Friday, 11:00 – 16:00. Please make an appointment in advance to 021 7890145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After successful completion of the Admission Test, applicant will receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA).
- 1st semester Tuition Fee Deposit of Rp 10.000.000 is required to conﬁrm your enrolment.
- All Required Documents must be returned to campus together with the proof of payment deposit.
DOCUMENT CHECK LIST
- (2) x Colour Photo 3 x 4
- Copy of Identiﬁcation (KTP / SIM / Passport)
- Copy of Kartu Keluarga (KK)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Prospective Student Form
- Student Statement Letter
- Agreement Letter
- Copy of Legalized High School Diploma (the latest 2 weeks prior to the commencement date)
Registration Fee: IDR 1,000,000
The base money is adjusted to the incoming wave: Super Early Bird, Early Bird or Regular.
Tuition fees are per semester and can be paid directly in advance (UPFRONT), or can be paid in installments (INSTALLMENT)
For information on tuition fees please see the current cost table
Payment can be made at campus (Cash / Debit BCA) or Bank Transfer to BCA 217-312-552 Cabang Menara Karya Kuningan, Yayasan Next Akademi. Please ensure all electronic transfers use Applicant full name as reference.
PROOF OF PAYMENT
Any proof of payment must presented to campus or via email to email@example.com with your name and chosen course as stated in your Application Form.
Pejaten Raya 31, Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan
021.789 0145 / 021.781 7188, SMS / WhatsApp 0877 1234 6567