About our Scholarship Program
CREATIVE MEDIA SCHOLARSHIP CHALLENGE 2018
Apply for the SAE Indonesia merit and needs-based Creative Media Scholarship, awarded annually to a carefully selected group of applicants.
This scholarship covers partial/full tuition fees* for a 3-year Diploma and will be awarded to applicants that are able to demonstrate outstanding scholarly ability as well as strong leadership skills and creativity. The aim of this scholarship is to help aspiring young creatives to kick-start their career within the creative media industry and to provide support for students that would otherwise be unable to have the financial means to pursue this course of study.
*Candidates should note that this scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Diploma in Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Film Production
- Diploma in 3D Animation & Visual Effects
- Diploma in Music & Entertainment Business
- Scholarships are only available for new students commencing study for the September 2018 Intake
- Applicants must hold a High School Certificate or equivalent
- Applicants need to pass SAE English Proficiency Test or IELTS 6.0
- Applicants need to pass Academic Potential Test
- Applicants need to pass Academic Practical Examinations
- Applicants must attend Scholarship Committee Interview
- Applicant must submit the Scholarship Application Pack before the deadline
- Chosen candidates will be contacted by the Scholarship Committee to take the Academic Potential Test
- Candidates who pass the Academic Potential Test must take the Academic Practical Examinations and SAE English Proficiency Test
- Only selected candidates will be invited to the Scholarship Committee Interview
* All test schedules will be determined by the committee
Scholarship Application Pack
- Completed Application Form (Printed, with attached signature and photo)
- CV/Resume (Digital / Printed)
- Portfolios related to your choice of study (In common file digital formats, saved to a USB flash drive)
- Motivation Letter: What motivates you to apply for the scholarship? Commonly not for individual benefits or financial issue. (+/- 1000 words, Font size 11, Arial, Spacing 1.5)
- Letter of Recommendation (Minimum 1) or copy of Achievement Certificate (Award, Training, Workshop etc)
- Copy of Academic Certificates (ie: Ijazah/Surat Keterangan Kelulusan)
- Copy of Identity Card (Student ID / KTP / SIM)
* USB flash drive may be returned
Submission Deadline: Sunday, July 29th 2018
- Submission Deadline: 29 July 2018
- Administrative Selection: 30 July - 2 August 2018
- Selected Applicants Announcement: 3 August 2018
- TPA & Academic Practical Test: 7 August 2018
- Scholarship Finalist Announcement: 14 August 2018
- Scholarship Committee Interview and English Proficiency Test: 15 - 16 August 2018
- Scholarship Award Announcement: 20 August 2018
Please submit application in a sealed envelope to:
SAE Indonesia, Jl. Pejaten Raya 31, Pasar Minggu.
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia 12540
All communication regarding the Scholarship Program will be made mainly through email. Please make sure all your information are correct and fill the form in with neat handwriting or more preferably a computer.