The SAE Music Business Programme is a unique educational package with a strong focus on real-life business scenarios.
BA/BSC (Hons) MUSIC BUSINESS
Designed for those who are passionate about the entertainment industry but not necessarily as a performer, the SAE Music Business Programme is a unique educational package with a strong focus on real-life business scenarios, up-to-the-minute curricula and industry experienced lecturers.
This course provides the music industry with its future leaders, managers and promoters. Students learn the skills necessary to manage an artist’s career including marketing, promotion, distribution, publishing, studio session planning, live events and all the steps to the top of their career.
This programme was developed and is delivered and assessed by SAE Jakarta, awarded by and quality assured by Middlesex University.
Middlesex University – BA/BSc (Hons) Music Business
- Record Label Owner
- Recording Executive
- Music Promotions and Marketing Manager
- Tour Manager
- Music Business Development
- Music Sales Executive
- Studio Manager
- Digital Media Marketer
- Booking Agent
and many more
Marketing, Business Planning, and Law
Research Practice and Society
Industry Engagement or Advanced Specialized Project
(BA/BSc) Major Project
01 Sep 2019
- Must complete SAE Diploma or Equivalent
- Must achieve one of the following approved English test:
– IELTS: 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 within each component)
– Toefl LBT: 80 (with no less than 17 within each component)
– Cambridge Esol: (CPE Grade C, CAE Grade B
FEES AND PAYMENTS
Course & payment details can be downloaded through here
- Qualification: BA/BSc (Hons) Music Business