FOR THE LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS AT SAE
SUPPORTING YOUR LEARNING
SAE offers various services to support your study :
- Studio supervisor whom are ready to help you using facilities, giving technical advice and giving access to the tools and software
- Electronical resource, in campus and online.
- IT Staff, whom giving you internet access and network support.
- Academic staff given tutorial for learning ability, information navigation, research, and writing skill.
- Confidential treatment by experts for special learning needs.
- Individual class for self support.
- Print facilities, photocopy and scan.
SUPPORTING YOUR ADMINISTRATION
Student Service Staff can help you with administration issues such as:
- Programme Information
- Aplication and Registration
- Forms and student notes
- Class schedule and campus information
- Fees and payments
SUPPORTING YOUR BENEFIT
Students service staff gives guidance and support to non academical matters such as:
- Time and skill management
- Accomodation, transportation, and local service.
- Healthy and effective study environment.
- Professional contacts in health, social service, finance, and counseling.
SUPPORT DISABLED STUDENTS
SAE’s commited to support students with special needs. If you have special need, you have to talk with academic coordinator or campus director. We can help you to meet with them. You can help us as well, by providing advices from your doctor or medical support, during the registration process.
TECHNICAL AND IT SUPPORT
SAE campuses have Technical personnel who can provide support to students related to everything in the SAE environment to support your studies:
• Our team of SUPERVISORS and IT Staff are ready to assist you in the use of equipment and facilities on campus and online.
• Libraries and academic staff provide tutorials for learning skills, information navigation and research, and writing skills.
Students can access this service either directly on campus through the Student Service or through the email address below:
- Muhammad Andriesyah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Utama Riadi (email@example.com)
- Arlingga Putra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Katya Widyasaviera (email@example.com)
Animation Supervisor: Nadia Safira
HELPFUL WELLNESS RESOURCES
STUDENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Student Service Coordinator support student wellbeing and academic success.
Our Student Service Coordinator can help with:
• Learning support and study issues
• assistance for international students
• making complaints or reporting incidents of sexual harassment and assault
• flexible arrangements for students with disabilities
• assistance with crisis situations
To book an appointment directly with the Student Services Coordinator contact: