Tentang program beasiswa kami
CREATIVE MEDIA SCHOLARSHIP CHALLENGE 2019
Apply for the SAE Indonesia merit and needs-based Creative Media Scholarship, awarded annually to a carefully selected group of applicants.
This scholarship covers partial/full tuition fees* for a 3-Year Diploma (D3) / 4-Year Degree (D4) and will be awarded to applicants that are able to demonstrate outstanding scholarly ability as well as strong leadership skills and creativity. The aim of this scholarship is to help aspiring young creatives to kick-start their career within the creative media industry and to provide support for students that would otherwise be unable to have the financial means to pursue this course of study.
*Candidates should note that this scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Audio (D4)
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Film (D4)
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Animation (D4)
- Diploma in Music & Entertainment Business (D3)
- Scholarships are only available for new students commencing study for the September 2019 Intake
- Applicants must hold a High School Certificate or equivalent
- Applicants need to pass SAE English Proficiency Test
- Applicants need to pass Academic Potential Test
- Applicants need to pass Academic Practical Examinations
- Applicants must attend Scholarship Committee Interview
- Applicant must submit the Scholarship Application Pack before the deadline
- Chosen candidates will be contacted by the Scholarship Committee to take the Academic Potential Test
- Candidates who pass the Academic Potential Test must take the Academic Practical Examinations and SAE English Proficiency Test
- Only selected candidates will be invited to the Scholarship Committee Interview
* All test schedules will be determined by the committee
Scholarship Application Pack
- Completed Application Form (Printed, with attached signature and photo)
- CV/Resume (Digital / Printed)
- Portfolios related to your choice of study (In common file digital formats, saved to a USB flash drive)
- Motivation Letter: What motivates you to apply for the scholarship? Commonly not for individual benefits or financial issue. (+/- 1000 words, Font size 11, Arial, Spacing 1.5)
- Letter of Recommendation (Minimum 1) or copy of Achievement Certificate (Award, Training, Workshop etc)
- Copy of Academic Certificates (ie: Ijazah/Surat Keterangan Kelulusan)
- Copy of Identity Card (Student ID / KTP / SIM)
- Submission Deadline: 17 June 2019
- Administrative Selection: 15 January - 21 June 2019
- Selected Applicants Announcement by email: 24 June 2019
- TPA & Academic Practical Test: 2 July 2019
- Scholarship Committee Interview: 3 July 2019
- Scholarship Finalist Announcement: 12 July 2019
- English Proficiency Test: 15 - 18 July by appointment
- Scholarship Award Announcement: 22 July 2019
(These key dates may change without prior notice)
Please submit application in a sealed envelope to:
SAE Indonesia, Jl. Pejaten Raya 31, Pasar Minggu.
Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia 12540
All communication regarding the Scholarship Program will be made mainly through email. Please make sure all your information are correct and fill the form in with neat handwriting or more preferably a computer.